Adelaar Liveaboard, Indonesia
Adelaar Liveaboard, a century of maritime tradition and service
This fabulous classic of a schooner was originally built in 1902. It witnessed world history while sailing around the globe. A Recent renovation has brought it back to immaculate condition. It now serves as a recreational diving vessel in the Indonesian waters. The steel hull Adelaar (Dutch for Eagle) has a length of 38- and a width of 5.5 meters. The yacht-like interior is largely made out of indigenous teakwood. The ship accommodates 8 guests only. Uniquely we have special provisions to welcome and assist disabled guests. Destinations include mysterious Bali and mythical Komodo. The length of the diving trip varies from 11 to 12 days for scheduled cruises and a minimum of 6 days for a liveaboard charter.
included: VAT, Accommodation, Complimentary toiletries, Tanks, Weights, Belts, Divemaster services, All meals, Towels Provided
Excluded: Transfers to and from the harbour (From EUR 40 pp), Komodo National Park fees, Moyo & Satonda Reserve fees (EUR 135 per person), Rental equipment on board, Courses, Beer or alcoholic beverages, Fuel surcharge (EUR 60, subject to change)
Adelaar Liveaboard cabins have marble bathrooms with a shower, toilet and washbasin. All are Individually air-conditioned. A state of the art entertainment system and other amenities will make you feel at home in your private time. The master cabin (20 sqm) has a queen-size bed and couch that may serve as a single bed. Stateroom 2 & 3 (18 sqm) have a 140 cm double bed and couch/single bed, stateroom 4 (14sqm) has a 120cm double bed. All cabins have small portholes.
First-class facilities and staff will spoil you and enable the Adelaar liveaboard experience to be of a superior standard. Classic luxury combined with modern facilities surrounds you everywhere on board. Enjoy the seascapes from a lounger on the upper deck or from the shaded open-air deck, delightfully illuminated at nighttime. The lounge and dining area are cool and pleasurable retreats at the heart of the ship.
Diving will make you hungry. Our chefs are well aware of this. All meals are made to order and can be enjoyed on deck as well as inside. We serve gourmet Indonesian and Western specialities and always consider your (dietetic) preferences. Non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary.
Besides all the onboard pleasures, the Indonesian underwater world is the jewel in the crown. Looking for shipwrecks, coral reefs or selective sea life specimen? Our guides show you where to go. Satisfied with a dreamlike snorkelling safari? Adelaar Liveaboard can make all these wishes come true. We escort you on a zodiac from our dive deck to the site of your choice. We have a rental service for all diving gear, including Nitrox. Courses are available.
Land excursions are optional. We organise a Komodo dragon tour, hiking for a breathtaking panorama of the entire archipelago, or a visit to an autochthonic island village.
Rental Gear Prices
- 15L tanks 80 EUR per trip
- NITROX 180.- EUR for Komodo trips, 200.- EUR for Alor trips, or 10.- EUR per tank
- Full Equipment (with SMB) 320 EUR per trip
- BCD 90 EUR per trip
- Regulator 90 EUR per trip
- Fins 25 EUR per trip
- Mask 30 EUR per trip
- Wetsuit 40-50 EUR per trip
- Dive Computer 80 EUR per trip
- Dive Light 5 EUR per activity
- Snorkel Gear 38 EUR per trip
- Park Fees: EUR 160.- per person (Komodo National Park, Satonda, Moyo) or EUR 235.- per person on cruises with extended time in Komodo – Please note that this is always subject to change without notice. We will post the latest updates for all fees as soon as we have them. Last increase on November 26, 2018.
- Fuel Surcharge: EUR 8.- to EUR 15.- per person per day
From 2018 the following 3 land transfers are included.
- Airport – Hotel in southern Bali
- Hotel in southern Bali – Serangan Harbor
- Serangan Harbor – Hotel in southern Bali or Airport
Other land transfers (maximum 3 guests per car and all must have the same flight and Hotel)
- 3 guests 120 Euro
- 6 guests 195 Euro
- Year built: 1902
- Year Renovated: 2011
- Length:127 feet
- Beam: 18 feet
- Top speed: 7.5 knots
- Cruising speed: 6.5 knots
- Engines: Mercedes Marine Diesel (380HP)
- Max guests: 8
- Number of cabins: 4
- Number of bathrooms: 4
- Tenders: 2 x aluminium dinghies (40HP)
- Water capacity: 6000
- Fuel capacity: 6.5 tons
- Freshwater maker: 2 x 2400 gallons per day
- Depth Sounder
- Radio VHF/DSC/SSB
- E.P.I.R.B. Distress System
- Life Vests
- Fire Alarm & Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kits
- Satellite & mobile phones
- Crew trained in first aid
- Emergency flares