- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- StartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
This is a sample itinerary. Route and trip dates may be altered if approved by the vessel’s captain. Enquire to discuss your perfect charter.
The “Classic Atolls” because they include a beautiful mix of everything: Sharks, Rays, Napoleon, Mantas, Corals, sometimes Mantas at Night, Whale shark, an exciting wreck dive…you will love it because it offers a beautiful mix of Maldivian highlights.
Day 1: Guests will be picked up from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport and will start sailing from Male’, depending on arrival check dive will be done.
- Dive 1. Bathala Maa gau.
- Dive 2. Fish head.
- Dive 3. Maya Thilaa
- Dive 4. Maya Thila night.
- Anchorage: Mayathila Area
- Dive 1. Hafsa Thila, North Ari
- Dive 2. Maalhos Thila
- Dive 3. Degaa Thila
- Night anchor close Degaa Thila.
- Dive 1. Panothone
- Dive 2. Bulhalohi thila
- Dive 3. Raith diggaa
- Night anchor, Raidhigaa (BBQ night)
- Dive 1: Rangali Madivaru, South Ari
- Dive 2: Maamigili Beyru, South Ari
- Dive 3: Dhigurah Beyru, South Ari
- Anchorage: Dhagethi or Dhigurah
- Kuda Rah Thila, South Ari
- Cross Ari atoll to Vaavu about 4 – 6 hours.
- Night dive at Alimatha with shark and rays
- Night anchorage near Alimatha reef.
- Dive 1 Miyaru Kadhu
- Return to Male Atoll around 3-4 hours
- If the clients leave 8th day night flight.
Dive -2 at Guraidhoo corner.
Dive- Kuda Giri
- Anchorage: near Laguna or Kudagiri
Day 8: Snorkeling to the banana reef or visit Male capital city sightseeing.
Note: Itinerary is subject to change due to the weather conditions, length of the trip and the group’s majority decision.
We require a minimum of 40 Dives logged. But if someone has 20 dives logged, we are okay with that as well. We pay extra attention to beginners.
No details found.
No details found.